Servicing can be as simple as changing the engine oil and air filters. Also greasing the vehicle and check the tyre pressures. But is it really that simple?
Our definition of service contains many more requirements which have to be met before we will even consider the vehicle serviced.
In addition to those aforementioned checks we will also:
- Check the water content of the brake fluid
- Check the electrolyte level of the battery
- Service the generator, water boiler and fridge
- Remove and inspect the road wheels and brake callipers (or drums) for deterioration
- Test and lubricate the slide-outs
- Inspect the roof and vent seals
- Lubricate all door locks
- Assess the generator emissions on a gas analyser (petrol generators only)
- Ensure that the oven and hob gas is burning correctly.
And the list continues!
As motorhome service and maintenance experts, we realise the importance of having an entire vehicle in full working condition, so we strive to ensure that all ancillaries are working just as well as the rest of the vehicle.
To ask any question or book an appointment give us a call on 03 5447 9881, visit us at 13 Lockwood Rd, Kangaroo Flat in Victoria or contact us via online form and we'll get back to you shortly!