Motorhome Reversing Tips & Tricks
- Buy a Reversing Camera
- With your hand on the bottom of the steering wheel, move your hand left to have the rear of the van to swing left, more your hand if you want the rear to move right.
- Reverse slowly. If the van is off target, slowly correct.
- If you are way off target. Stop. Drive forward and restart.
- Make sure you have towing measures that are lined up correctly.
- Teamwork with your travelling partner - one driving one at the back guiding. Swap roles occasionally.
- Always be able to see your partner, otherwise stop.
- When in doubt, ask the park proprietor to reverse your motorhome in for you.